Wednesday, September 10, 2008

Deaf Militants Rising!!

Its time to march, march with our black shiny leather boots. The laces colored blue representing Deaf Culture and opression dating back to Nazism. Time for us to raise our right fist and cover our ear with left hand. Shout out, "Enough is enough!!". Our shirts in camo color with yellow letters saying Deaf Militant wore upon us. War is coming whenever you like it or not. More and more babies and infants are being implanted with electronic devices called Cochlear Implant. Where is the rights of individuals and human beings? Raise your fist higher for we shall shock the world and put them into awe. For they don't know but they are destroying our culture and history. Can you see why I am putting a stop to this madness. CI this CI that CI there CI here. Cochlear Implant is one of the bulldozers that is destroying our village. There is no shame in being deaf, for God has a perfect plan for us. We as American citizens has the right to raise our fist and shout enough is enough!! Deaf people tend to get confused when i say CI is good but bad. I am a former CI user and hated every minute of it. I only did it to prove my love for my parents. Enough is enough for we shall march on down the road and shock the world!! God bless us all!!

9 comments:

Unknown said...

Right On Brother!
Its time to shove manure down their throats because Enough is Enough.

Anonymous said...

"God has a perfect plan for us."

Prove it!

Saunière said...

Don't forget another bulldozer: Deaf people who have been brainwashed to believe that we must be neutral all the time, hearing parents hate us, to have a strong Deaf center automatically means rejecting everyone who doesn't fit a rigid, narrow definition, etc, etc. They're the worst.

Saunière said...
This comment has been removed by a blog administrator.
A Deaf Pundit said...

I find this post deeply ironic for one reason: the Nazis wore shiny black leather boots... :p

RLM said...

What will accomplish anything from your rants or urge us to fight back in very miltarilistic way ,Mat?

I guess that you watch the Zack Synder films too many times.

We have to find some realistic and pragmatic means to preserve our cultural and linguistic existence.

Let's see when you could get us to march somewhere. Let me know. Okay?

RLM

Anonymous said...

I am with you! I do not dare to put CI in my daughter's head. Yes, she is deaf in 8th generations deaf family.

Eric Jindra said...

Good evening,

I am ex-CI. I want to make a point for you. CI has nothing wrong with it. We are having huge huge problem with health insurance which that they would pay everything for CI and not for hearing aid. That motive make my parents to decided to put CI on me when I was 4. If insurance won't pay for CI and I am very sure that no body would want to spend $60k on CI.

Unknown said...

I wish every parent would think before putting a CI on a baby and then watch nearly 20 years of a child's "hearing" happen. Good to do? No. An implant stuck in a body of a deaf person is like a "disease" put on by sick parents who wanted their best for their child.

That is why my advice stands: PARENTS, be thankful your child is deaf. But if you take away their precious deaf child life only to watch them become deaf adults, then you will have accomplished NOTHING! CI is not for all kids. Wait till they are of adult age and then ask them upon their consent.

Never again.